Title: Trainee Occupational Health Advisor
Hours: 22.5 hours per week (3 days)
Salary: £28,000 per annum pro rata - 3 year training rate
Rising once qualified to £32,000 plus per annum pro rata (actual salary based on 22.5hrs per week = £16,800 - £19,200)
Contract: Permanent (subject to a 12 month probationary period)
Start date: As soon as possible
- Are you a qualified nurse looking for a new challenge?
- Are you looking to change direction and learn new skills?
- Do you enjoy studying and have the time and motivation to learn?
- If the answer is yes to all those questions, then this could be the excellent opportunity you are looking for…
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic, conscientious nurse who has excellent self-motivation and is keen to study towards a new qualification to become an Occupational Health Advisor. The purpose of the role is to contribute to the provision of a modern, visible, professional Occupational Health service providing advice and clinics to the university, its employees, specific student groups and a number of contracted outside organisations.
- 4 weeks paid holiday a year, rising to 5 weeks after 2 years’ service
- Onsite clinical supervisor = Occupational Health Doctor
- Purpose built medical centre on university campus
- Cohort computer system
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Supportive organisation
- Study leave budget
- On-site IT/computer support
- NHS pension scheme
- Free parking
This is an excellent opportunity - one which doesn't come around very often. Click on the job description for further information about the post and course details.
DOWNLOAD: Trainee Occupational Health Advisor
If you are seriously interested and wish to apply, we are keen to receive your application! Please apply via NHS Jobs, advert reference: J180-A-19-325037 or email your CV and covering letter explaining why you are applying to email@example.com
If you would like to discuss this post further, phone Christina Fielding, Business Manager on 01603 251625